Insurance Credentialing & Contracting
Find step-by-step guidance to accepting insurance in your practice.
Are you considering accepting insurance in your nutrition private practice?
When launching your nutrition business, one of the first, and most important decisions to consider is whether you will accept insurance, or remain self-pay only. It can be intimidating to commit to one of these financial structures, and many dietitians feel overwhelmed and underprepared when considering credentialing with insurance. Nutrition programs in general lack providing new dietitians with the technical know-how to launch a business and properly understand how insurance credentialing, contracting and billing work.
This guide and walks you step-by-step through the credentialing and contracting process. Learn how to feel confident when communicating and contracting with insurance companies and find important tips for nutrition professionals.
Table of Contents:
- Benefits of accepting insurance in nutrition care
- Challenges of accepting insurance for dietitians
- How to know if accepting insurance is right for your practice
- What you need to credential with insurance companies
- How to begin the insurance credentialing process
- What to expect when contracting with insurance companies (fee schedules, reimbursement rates and timeline)
Prefer to Watch the Webinar?
Our in-depth webinar covers the insurance credentialing and contracting process. You’ll receive the link to watch the webinar replay at your leisure.
Get Started With Your Free Resource
This is your go-to resource to starting and growing your dream practice.