Healthie integrates with Apple Health to enable clients to sync their Apple Health app with Healthie, and for their providers to view metric logs. If your clients have Apple Watches, data syncs from Apple Watch into Apple Health, which is pulled into Healthie with this integration.
By integrating Healthie and Apple Health, your business can:
- Better understand client health trends with granular, day-to-day data.
- Increase accountability and improve communication by having a client’s unbiased metrics to refer to.
- Track clients’ basic health metrics, including Heart Rate, Height & Weight, and Blood Pressure (diastolic & systolic)
- Track clients’ exercise metrics such as Cycling Distance, Steps, Walking & Running Distance, Duration for some activities, and Calories burned for some activities
- Monitor clients’ progress and healthy habits with metrics such as Weight, Body Fat Percentage, Mindful Minutes, and Sleep Analysis.
Healthie’s integration with Apple Health seamlessly shares clients’ metrics, allowing providers maximal understanding of habits with minimal manual tracking by clients. This sync must be enabled via Healthie by both the provider and the client, and can be unsynced at any time. Metrics will automatically update in the client’s Journal section; information entered into Healthie will not affect/push to the client’s Apple Health app.
Ready to get started? Find the next steps in leveraging this integration alongside Healthie.
Get Started with Healthie
Gain access to our core features and sign up for a free trial today.