Empower your providers to leverage comprehensive conditions data at the point of care with the Zus integration. Import, view, and manage patients’ historical and current conditions directly in their Healthie profiles. Zus’ medical networks provide access to data across 70K+ provider sites and 270M+ patients. The Zus Aggregated Profile integration ensures you’ll never miss a step with full, detailed history for each condition.
By integrating Healthie and Zus, your business can:
- Manage a list of active and inactive client conditions
- Request and refresh clinical history for specific clients
- See a de-duplicated list of conditions reported by other providers and not in their client problem list
- See a chronological history of condition documentation by their team or other providers
- Easily reconcile and add conditions from other providers' lists to their own problem list
Zus is a shared health data platform designed to accelerate healthcare data interoperability by providing easy-to-use patient data at the point of care via API, embedded components, and direct EHR integrations. Zus partners with health information exchanges (HIEs) and other data networks to aggregate patient clinical history, then translates that history into user-friendly information at point of care. This integration is best suited for any organization that is a covered entity under HIPAA, has licensed providers, and is using data to inform treatment.
Ready to get started? Find the next steps in leveraging this integration alongside Healthie.
Get Started with Healthie
Gain access to our core features and sign up for a free trial today.