Nutrient Tracking is an optional setting that you can enable within Healthie Journaling that will enable your clients to log nutrient data leveraging the Edamam Food Database. You as a healthcare professional will be able to view this data (calories, macronutrients, and micronutrients) within your Client's Portal.
By integrating Healthie and Edamam, your business can:
- Search for, and log, specific food items from our internal food database (both from the web and Healthie mobile app).
- View macronutrient and key micronutrient data.
- View overall calories consumed per journal entry, and total calories consumed per day as part of Journal Entries.
- Better understand client health trends with granular, day-to-day data as well as summaries, graphs, and analytics.
- Increase accountability and improve communication by having a client’s unbiased metrics to refer to.
Edamam’s advanced food database includes nutritional information, including calories and macronutrient data, for over 900,000 foods. Integrating Edamam with Healthie allows providers to easily view clients’ food intake behavior, and provide valuable insights. This sync must be enabled via Healthie by both the provider and the client, and can be unsynced at any time.
Ready to get started? Find the next steps in leveraging this integration alongside Healthie.
Get Started with Healthie
Gain access to our core features and sign up for a free trial today.